Social and Market Research
Research is a crucial tool for all organisations - commercial or non-commercial - to reduce risk and improve project outcomes.
APR's insightful analysis can highlight previously concealed or unknown information and provide a sound foundation on which to develop organisational or business strategy.
APR Consultants retain an in-house research unit and has considerable statistical analysis capability to undertake a full range of qualitative and quantitative research tailored to meet individual project objectives. Research methods include telephone research, field research, on-line surveys, focus groups, self-completion surveys and face-to-face interviews together with desktop research.
APR Research services cover both social or non-commercial research as well as market or business research:
- Participatory Appraisal (PA) Community Visioning
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Social Impact Assessments
- Economic Research
- Social Marketing Research
- Multi-variant Analysis
- Formative Research
- Housing surveys
- Local authority surveys
- Recreation and leisure surveys
- Regional, district and industry employment skills surveys
- Educational surveys into achievement, schooling patterns, etc.
- Employment Skills surveys
- Market share analysis
- Media research
- Product usage and Mystery Shopper Research
- Market demand research
- Customer perception surveys
- Business and consumer confidence surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Industry Analysis